Created especially by Armonics, Guitar Protect is THE reference content protection for your instrument.
It adds a protective shield to your polish and bridge the visible micro-scratches.
Guitar Protect leaves a mirror finish to treated areas. It can be used on all surfaces of your guitars (excluding microphones), whatever the model or the type of varnish used for its manufacture. (Electric, folk, bass, classical guitars…)
The product makes it easier to clean with help of its hydrophobic effect and allows to limit the appearance of micro-scratches and oxydation.
The treatment considerably delays the deposition of dirt, treated surfaces stay clean longer, the colours are more intense and the surfaces more luminous.
Specially created by Armonics, Guitar Protect ensures the optimal protection of your guitar.
This kit contains:
- 1 flacon 10 ml of GUITAR PROTECT
- 1 flacon 30 ml of DEGRAISING
- 2 applicator pads
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 38 cm x 38 cm microfiber
- 1 protection’s mask
User manual :
- With the help of DEGRAISING, clean your instrument by applying the product to all surfaces.
- Wipe with a cloth or microfibre (do not use the microfibre provided).
- Take the Guitar Protect bottle, shake it and place a few drops on your applicator pad provided in the kit.
- Apply the product crosswise on the instrument, horizontally and vertically. Work by surface (body, sleeve, head).
- Let it work for 1 min 30 s.
- wipe with blue microfiber.
- Allow to dry for 1 h at 25 °C / 3 h at 15 °C.
- For added protection, repeat the application a second time.